Number of Positions: 1
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: Asia and Middle East
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: April 23, 2017
G4S Australia and New Zealand make up one part of the world's leading international security solutions group reaching clients and candidates in 110 countries whilst employing 618,000 employees across all levels.
Drawing on more than 100 years of company history, G4S is proud of its distinct cultures and strong values. Guided by our values such as customer focus, expertise, performance and integrity we strive to recruit only the best people, allowing us to provide a unique and tailored solution to our clients.
Each position within our business is of key importance. We are currently looking for experienced Full Time Security Officer based in Sydney.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include;
As a Security Officer with G4S, your responsibilities will include:
- Reception and Roving Patrol Security Officer duties
- Greeting visitors, issuing visitor passes and managing log books
- Daily use and management of Access Points and Access Control Systems
- Conducting all searches in a thorough and professional manner
- Detailed completion of a number of reports and registers
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Hold a Current NSW Security Licence and all relevant qualifications
- Hold Current First Aid Qualifications
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be flexible and available for shift work as most sites require a 24/7 security presence
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and excellent grooming standards
- Be a team-player and have an able to work unsupervised
If you are ready to make your next career move and are looking for a rewarding and varied position then apply now!
G4S is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone who is interested in this position to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to submit an application in working for G4S.
G4S (Australia & New Zealand) maintains a Quality Management System which is independently certified to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
G4S Private Security Business Licence Number 830 884 80S