HR Coordinator (Omaha, NE)
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: G4S Technology
G4S Business Unit:US - G4S Secure Integration
Closing Date: April 30, 2017
The incumbent will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Responsibilities can include filing, photocopying, data entry, and other duties as assigned. Incumbent will also support HR recruitment processes and provide HR administrative support and coordination of projects.
- Provides general clerical support to the Human Resources Department. This includes, but is not limited to, photocopying, delivering faxes, routing mail and preparing and maintaining a supply of new hire and interview packets as needed.
- Provides clerical support during annual open enrollment, merit/bonus review, and preparation of annual affirmative action plan.
- Logs and tracks resumes received for open, posted positions. Will maintain files on open positions until they are filled.
- Files job applications/interview notes with all compliance-related back up documents and maintains HR file folders according to compliance/retention standards.
- Creates offers letters and packets to be sent to new employees.
- Responsible for employee file maintenance, which includes, but is not limited to, personnel files, background checks, I-9s, and EEO data.
- Conducts exit interviews when needed and organizes exit interview data.
- Administers background checks through established procedures.
- Will answer employee verifications for outside companies.
- Provides customer service to employees with regard to HR related issues, answers questions, and/or refers employees to appropriate HR personnel for additional assistance.
- Assists in processing and reviewing new hire paperwork. Creates new employee files when all required forms, documents and paperwork have been received.
- Coordinate Service Anniversary and recognition award programs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associates degree with three years experience in a corporate office location environment. Human Resource experience preferred. An otherwise acceptable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Communicates effectively in both oral and written English technical language, both in interpreting requirements and providing reports. Should possess good customer service abilities along with refined grammar skills. The position may require a lot of interaction with other departments and field employees and outside calls are frequently fielded and must be handled in a professional manner.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit; use hand and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time. The incumbent may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. And occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. There is low to moderate noise in this work environment.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20 Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
G4S Secure Integration has deployed over 2 million fiber miles in more than 200 metropolitan and rural areas and completed over 1,500 large-scale, electronic security systems projects in the United States, Europe, Asia, Central America, and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, G4S Secure Integration is managed by executives from the telecommunications, construction and security industries. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.g4s.us or call (866) 221-5641.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry. We strongly encourage inquiries from qualified women and minority candidates. While interest from all applicants for employment with G4S Secure Integration is genuinely appreciated, we can respond only to those candidates with qualifications closest to the job requirements. For confidential consideration, please visit http://technologycareers.g4s.com/ and apply on-line. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor