Cleaning SupervisorLocation: London, Greater London | Salary: £10.65 | Posted: 16 Feb 2024 | Closes: 15 Mar 2024 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 15017
Salary: £10.65 per hour
Working Hours: Permanent, Full-Time, 40 Hours per week
Location: Stationers Crown Wood Academy, SE9 2PT
Creating a clean, safe, healthy and secure environment for people to work in is vital. Our Facilities Management teams work with some of the most important Government contracts, hospitals and schools. You will be making a difference, enabling and supporting these core businesses.
Whether you are looking for a cleaning role, a plumber, an electrician or to work in customer services you will be valued and supported, and provided with first class training and competitive benefits.
We are looking to recruit a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team and provide a high-quality cleaning service.
This is a full-time role based at Stationers Crown Wood, working 40 hours per week, shift time negotiable and to be discussed at interview.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school, you will supervise cleaner performance, carry out daily audits and report any problems/incidents. You will need to be able to document stock levels of cleaning materials, maintain a record of cleaning activities and report all defects/ hazards in line with the G4S reporting procedures.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the cleaning staff on a day to day basis ensuring that cleaning duties are carried out in an effective and efficient way to meet the required standards.
- To ensure that all new members of staff are appropriately inducted and able to carry out the job role effectively.
- Responsible for conducting cleaning audits on a weekly basis and escalating any areas for concern
- Managing the ordering of stock and consumables
- Liaise with the client where appropriate and work alongside other departments to fulfil the service requirements
- Promote and ensure the use of safe working practices in order to maintain a safe environment for children, staff and visitors whilst on the premises.
- Managing a team, looking after rotas, holidays and performance
The Ideal Candidate:
While working for G4S, you are entitled to a number of benefits and offers from G4S partners and other organisations, from employee assistance provided through WeCare, to RAC cover and so much more, including the below;
Progression, training and development catered to you
Charity Work - 1 Volunteering day
Annual leave entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays Pro Rata
Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
Refer A Friend incentives
Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
Subsidised healthcare plan.
Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
Confidential Counselling Services
24/7 support specialising in health and medical
Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.