Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Facilities Management
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
G4S Region: UK & Ireland
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: May 11, 2017
We are actively recruiting a Contract Manager for our Churchill Hospital contract in Oxford.
G4S Facilities Management improves the lives of thousands of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. At G4S we are used to working in critical and secure environments. Our expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures our clients in education, banking and utilities, where they welcome our extra vigilance when maintaining and operating their buildings.
G4S have been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
Reporting to the Operations Director the Contract Manager will manage the FM services ensuring that contractual KPI’s, compliance and other legislation requirements are met within the approved financial parameters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inducting, coaching, supporting and motivating employees in order to develop and improve their performance
- Identifying resourcing needs and the ongoing selection, vetting, training and development of staff to ensure service delivery is optimised/continually improved to meet contractual/commercial requirements
- Maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders within area of responsibility to ensure the sharing of consistent, accurate and relevant information
- Liaising with employees and external agencies to develop local practices, so that best practice can be achieved in a coordinated manner, in line with company policies and procedures
- Managing the accurate recording of data in line with operational procedures
- Coordinating the production, maintenance and dissemination of instructions, manuals, reports, documents and information to ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed
- Creating and maintaining a working partnership with customers and other agencies to optimise service delivery
- Promoting a positive Health and Safety/Compliance culture
- Developing and managing budget/forecast for own area of responsibility ensuring that identified financial targets are achieved.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have previous FM managerial or supervisory experience along with demonstrable contractual/commercial experience and a good working knowledge of CAFM systems. They will be numerate, commercially aware and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. The ideal candidate will have a Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH/NEBOSH and a technical background.