Installation Engineer , United Kingdom Up to 42500
Installation EngineerLocation: , United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 42500 | Posted: 5 Feb 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: G4S3192
Salary: up to £42,500 per annum depending on experience
Working Hours: 40 hour per week
Location: Hinkley Point C
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Installations Engineer to join our dedicated installations engineering team working in and around the Bridgwater area.
What you will be doing
As an Installation Engineer you will undertake the installation of electronic security systems and ensure all installations are completed on time. The recording of as-built information and marking up drawing, cable routes, schedules and commissioning readings means you will need to be able to work to the highest standards of quality at all times. The Installation work is carried out at our Hinkley point C sites and across Avon & Somerset. There will be a requirement to work an occasional late evening and weekend as required.
What are we looking for
- Experienced Security installations specialist or Experienced Electrical/Data engineer, Intruder Alarm Systems, Access Control systems, CCTV, Tanoy, PIDs and Intercom Systems.
- Excellent understanding of current BS standards relating to Security Systems.
- Excellent understanding of NSI Standards NCP 104 CCTV NCP 109 Access Control
- Excellent understanding of PD6662:2017.
- An ability to understand and commission IP devices on Security Systems.
- Experience in Analogue and IP Based.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Contributory Healthcare Scheme
- Eye Vouchers
- Employee Discount Schemes
- Progression training & Development opportunities
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Jobs that might be of interest: