Events SIA Hospitality Team - Eastlands, Manchester Manchester, United Kingdom 13.50 hourly
Events SIA Hospitality Team - Eastlands, ManchesterLocation: Manchester, United Kingdom | Salary: 13.50 hourly | Posted: 1 Feb 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: 9255
Events Hospitality SIA Team Members
£13.50 per hour
Following continued success, G4S Events are now recruiting for a specialist team of SIA DS licensed hospitality staff, to deliver an exception and first class guest experience within the Premium Areas of a newly, purpose-built arena, in the Eastlands area of Manchester. If you are enthusiastic, personable and an excellent communicator, with a passion for delivering the best possible guest experience, then this is the role for you!
As part of the Events Hospitality Team, you will play your part in making some of the world’s most prestigious arena events a first class experience, ensuring that they run in a safe, secure way, whilst playing a key role in the hospitality experience. You will be based in one of the premium suites to greet guests and will be the fun, helpful and friendly face representing the event. From the moment our guests arrive, to when they leave, we want to make a positive impression and deliver the best event experience for them.
To join the team, you should:
- have previous customer service experience, ideally within the Events Industry
- be passionate about events
- have exceptional communication skills
- take pride in your appearance and be well presented at all times
- be available to work during the evening and at weekends
- be confident in your ability and act in a professional manner at all times
- act as an ambassador for G4S and our customer
- Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more
- Access to GP services, mental health support, healthy lifestyle plans and financial guidance
- Accrued Holiday pay
- Real Living Wage
- Company Pension
- Training and Progression Opportunities
- Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region
- Option to work on other accounts/venues to increase earning capacity
Being part of G4S also allows you the option to work at many venues and events throughout the UK. There are also opportunities within the wider G4S business to work full time on other contracts or continue to choose events that work around you.
Applicants holding their Level 2 in Spectator Safety (or above) are preferred but not essential, however you must be willing to go through the funded training once on board.
For those looking to create a career in events, this role could be the start of something big. Join our events team and see where it could take you. With opportunities at some of the world's most famous venues and events the opportunity to create a career is real.
If you are passionate about events and want to work in one of the most exciting new venues in the North West, then we look forward to receiving your application. Our recruitment and selection process will include a face to face interview, once the application has been submitted a member of our team will be in touch to get this arranged for you.
Jobs that might be of interest: