Events Security Officer - Haydock Park Racecourse Liverpool, United Kingdom 12.50 hourly
Events Security Officer - Haydock Park RacecourseLocation: Liverpool, United Kingdom | Salary: 12.50 hourly | Posted: 3 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: 8866
EVENT SIA SECURITY OFFICER - HAYDOCK PARK RACECOURSE
Upto £12.50 per hour
We are looking to recruit additional Event SIA (DS) Security Officers to support our current team working at Haydock Park Racecourse, which is a key venue for G4S Events.
Our Event Security Officers provide a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff. Which means you could be inside or outside, on your feet showing people where to go, checking tickets at entry, monitoring the crowd and managing the car parking facilities. Wherever you are, you’ll be the fun, helpful and friendly face representing the event.
As an Event Security Officer you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers.
This may include:
• Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
• Searching visitors on entry to venues
• Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
• Monitoring visitor / crowd movements and behavior to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
• Dealing with visitor / crowd disruptions
• Securing licensed / hospitality areas
• Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.
• Holiday pay
• £10.93 per hour
• Company Pension
• Training Opportunities
• Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region
You will be employed on a casual basis meaning you can work as many events as you like and earn extra money working at exciting events. Over the wider company we are able to offer full-time or part-time hours, days, evenings, weekends and weekdays.
You must hold your SIA Door Supervisor license for this role, however, if you don't have this, you can still be considered as a Steward so please see our other opportunities on the website. If this sounds like something you want to be involved in, you will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.
Our recruitment and selection process will include a face to face interview, once the application has been submitted a member of our team will be in touch to get this arranged for you.
Jobs that might be of interest: