Event Security Officer - SWG3 - Glasgow Glasgow, United Kingdom up to �11.30 hourly
Event Security Officer - SWG3 - GlasgowLocation: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Salary: up to �11.30 hourly | Posted: 8 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: 8924
SWG3 is one of Scotland’s most distinctive independent event venues. Formerly a galvanizers' yard and a clutch of warehouses servicing the Clyde and now hosts to niche product launches to global brand activations, corporate dinners, fashion shows and food and drink events. We are now looking to recruit additional experienced SIA Door Supervisors to support our current security team working at the SW3G, which is a key venue for G4S Events.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for securing the venue, staff and guests when they attend any of the varied entertainment events being held at SWG3.
This may include:
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks, ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Searching visitors on entry to the venue
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are allowed into the venue
- Monitoring the behavior of customers to identify any potential issues or incidents and to take appropriate action as necessary
- Dealing with visitor disruptions in a robust and professional manner
- Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.
- Holiday pay
- up to £11.30 per hour depending upon role allocated
- Company Pension
- Training Opportunities
- Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region.
Also you will have the opportunity to be a part of a wide range of events across Glasgow and the wider region, including the following venues:
SEC Campus - SEC Centre, OVO Hydro and Armadillo; Hampden Park, Celtic Park, Ibrox Stadium, Scotstoun Stadium, TRNSMT, Summer Sessions and many more.
If you have security experience and hold a valid SIA DS license, then you can do this! Click on the following link to complete an online application form, our recruitment and selection process will include a face to face interview, once the application has been submitted a member of our team will be in touch to get this arranged for you.
Jobs that might be of interest: