Event & Match-day Door Supervisor - West Ham Utd FC London, United Kingdom 12.50 hourly
Event & Match-day Door Supervisor - West Ham Utd FCLocation: London, United Kingdom | Salary: 12.50 hourly | Posted: 3 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: 6380
Events & Match day SIA Door Supervisors, West Ham United FC, East London
£12.50 per hour
Following continued growth, we are now recruiting for additional Events SIA Door Supervisors to work on match-days at West Ham United FC, East London Stadium.
You will need to be available for match-days, which could be during the evening or at weekends, and have the ability to provide a high standard of safety and service necessary to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
We are offering the chance to be part of something special, conducting various security tasks, which means you could be inside or outside, meeting and greeting visitors and checking tickets at entry, or on your feet showing people where to go and monitoring the crowd. Wherever you are, you’ll be the helpful and friendly face representing G4S Events, whilst also being a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority.
This is a great opportunity for those who want to enjoy flexibility in their work patterns and some earn extra money. The match-day shifts on offer would compliment anybody already working in a Door Supervisor role within the Leisure Industry. We have a range of opportunities to suit your lifestyle. Whether it’s flexible, ad-hoc hours or if you’re looking to create a career in events, this role could be the start of something big.
As an Events & Match day SIA Door Supervisor, you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers. This may include:
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Searching visitors on entry to venues
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
- Monitoring visitor / crowd movements and behaviours to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
- Dealing with visitor / crowd disruptions
- Securing licensed / hospitality areas
- Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.
- Holiday pay
- Company Pension
- Training Opportunities
- Work shifts at other locations in your local area
- Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region (where applicable)
You will need to hold your SIA Door Supervisor license - if you don't have this you can still be considered as a Steward so please see our other local opportunities on the website.
If this sounds like something you want to be involved in, you will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
The broader G4S Events business can also offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle, whether it’s flexible ad hoc hours, or working 40+ hours a week, we have a wide range of shifts available.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.
Jobs that might be of interest: