CleanerLocation: London, Greater London | Salary: £10.42 | Posted: 14 Feb 2024 | Closes: 13 Mar 2024 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 14890
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Working Hours: Permanent, Part-Time, 20 Hours per week
Location: Ben Johnson Primary, E1 4PZ & Harry Roberts Nursery, E1 4PF
Do you have good attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness? Are you organised and a great timekeeper?
We are looking to recruit a Cleaner to join our friendly team and provide a high-quality cleaning service within our Tower Hamlets Schools portfolio. This role is based at Ben Johnson Primary School and Harry Roberts Nursery working Monday to Friday from 7am-8:30am and 3:30pm-6pm.
Creating a clean, safe, healthy and secure environment for people to work in is vital. Our Facilities Management teams work with some of the most important Government contracts, hospitals and schools. You will be making a difference, enabling and supporting these core businesses. Whether you are looking for a cleaning role, a plumber, an electrician or to work in customer services you will be valued and supported, and provided with first class training and competitive benefits.
● Maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the building.
● Daily duties include dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming, collection and disposal of waste materials and replacement of liners.
● Document stock levels of cleaning materials
● Maintain records of cleaning activities and report all hazards.
The Ideal Candidate:
Previous professional cleaning experience would be a benefit but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
While working for G4S, you are entitled to a number of benefits and offers from G4S partners and other organisations, from employee assistance provided through WeCare, to RAC cover and so much more, including the below;
● Progression, training and development catered to you
● Charity work
● Refer A Friend incentives
● Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
● G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
● Subsidised healthcare plan.
● Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
● Confidential Counselling Services
● 24/7 support specialising in health and medical
● Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
Due to the nature of this role, you will also be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (applicants with criminal convictions will be treated on a case-by-case basis. We do not discriminate based on an applicant’s criminal record or the details of any offences disclosed to us). Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.