Workforce Management Data Analyst Orem, UT Competitive plus Great Benefits
Workforce Management Data AnalystLocation: Orem, UT | Salary: Competitive plus Great Benefits | Posted: 29 Sep 2020 | Closes: 29 Oct 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/L198412
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Workforce Management Data Analyst. As a Workforce Management Data Analyst, you will be responsible for managing long- and short- term forecasting for Retail Solutions. This position will be making recommendations to management around optimal staffing tactics, and compiling, distributing, and analyzing performance reports.
The Workforce Management Data Analyst must have solid experience in data systems and be able to go beyond the normal boundaries of those systems to derive extended meaning from the system’s data. The analyst will need to understand the relations between available data sets and interpret those relationships to support decisions throughout the business.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Leverage data analysis to identify expense reduction opportunities and reach financial targets through agent efficiencies
- Lead the development and reporting of weekly, monthly, quarterly customer reports
- Create and maintain accurate labor forecasting tools and capacity plans
- Manage long- and short- term forecasting, working with management to develop clear drivers of call volume
- Compile, distribute, and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Prepare and analyze agent work schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible within work rules, legal requirements and other constraints
- Make thoughtful and sound recommendations to management around optimal staffing tactics (e.g. shift bids, temporary shift alignments, overtime, etc.)
- Build studies that add substantial value to the decision-making process through proactive data analysis, reporting and research
- Liaison with product development for creation / testing of new reports
- Mine data and provide analysis of customer and business data and offer actionable insights; manage the collection of intelligence information, coordinating the collection efforts of junior analyst personnel
- Develop and maintain diverse datasets in databases from client’s legal and security departments globally and ensure that the data are reliable
- Filter and clean data and review reports to locate and correct data coding problems; evaluate and approve information to ensure accuracy and relevancy directly relates to the functional area of quality control
- Apply analytics models and business rules per business and leadership requirements
- Develop and improve upon existing statistical models and rules for finding anomalies assigned assets as necessary across multiple business lines within the client structure
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between more than two dozen fragmented systems and work to develop protocols and find new tools that will help to aggregate and streamline the data into one system
- Assist in developing written reports, oral briefings, publications, and presentation
- Summarize and present data migrations between systems
- Train and mentor new Data Analysts and performing other supervisory duties when Senior Data Analysts are unavailable
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent preferably in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in workforce analytics, forecasting, and staffing tactics.
- Must have work history that demonstrates each of the following:
- The ability to develop and maintain documentation to describe call center and operational performance
- Strong customer focus in the application of analytic techniques and digital technologies to solve business problems
- Experience using Workforce Management tools including Nice, Avaya, Verint, or Calabrio
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have a strong focus on continual learning in the field of workforce management and analytics
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and ability to handle basic to moderate issues independently.
- Must be comfortable working in industry standard statistics and data visualization packages.
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to work in Microsoft Excel and Presentations or equivalent software packages
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor; office environment; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Sitting while working on a computer; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Level 1A Technical Support Representative
Location: Orem, UT
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale - Multiple Site
Location: Sandy, Utah
Apply now Security Specialist - Uniformed
Location: Eagle Mountain, Utah
Apply now Security Technician II
Location: Eagle Mountain, Utah
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale - Multiple Site
Location: Taylorsville, Utah