Welsh Speaking Customer Experience Advisor Rotherham, Barnsley £18,138.60
Welsh Speaking Customer Experience AdvisorLocation: Rotherham, Barnsley | Salary: £18,138.60 | Posted: 10 May 2021 | Closes: 26 Jul 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9891
Customer Experience Advisor - **WELSH SPEAKING**
Location: Homebased (with occasional expense-paid travel to the Core Service Collaroration Hub at Wath Upon Dearne S63 7ER)
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,138.60 per annum
G4S are looking for Welsh speaking Customer Experience Advisors to join our team working within the Equality Advisory Support Service function, This is a homebased role with occasional expense-paid travel to the Core Service Collaroration Hub at Wath Upon Dearne Rotherham.
Our G4S Customer Contact Centre in Wath Upon Dearne provides advice and support to the public on behalf of our clients. We have experienced rapid growth and are now a team of
over 400 people who spend their day - helping people.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring they receive a professional service, the support they need, and ultimately helping
people on each and every call. You will receive full training to allow you to give accurate guidance in line with legislation, communicating effectively across a variety of communication channels (telephone, email, webchat, letter).
Working alongside the team you will:
- Deal with telephone queries and provide information to both external and internal customers.
- Provide accurate legal guidance in line with strict legislation guidelines and training provided.
- Manage customer cases effectively, looking for opportunities to support the customer further.
- Communicate effectively and liaise with customers, relative client departments and management.
- Deliver customer interactions across a variety of communication channels such as emails, letters and web chat.
- Write to or telephone external organisations on behalf of customers and keep the customer updated on this process.
- Keep accurate and timely records of all contacts with the customer in line with company standards and expectations.
- Utilise effective communication and match the needs of individuals with protected characteristics, understanding their needs can be different.
- Identify any cases that may be strategic in nature, and update these accordingly.
- Adhere to the minimum target call and communication levels and standards as set by the company.
- Keep up-to-date with briefs and news articles to remain fully informed with the company and legislative changes.
- Keep up to date and complete training as requested.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies and procedures.
- Adhere at all times to the Data Protection ICT and Confidentiality Policy.
- Comply with escalation process and implement when necessary.
- Follow all appropriate safety procedures and report any potential hazards or possible misuse of the service to the Team Manager.
- Provide a high level of customer experience that is informative and confidential t customers whilst achieving service objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a customer focused environment, providing customer services over the phone and/or other communication channels.
- Be confident and courteous communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent ability to organise workload.
- Be able to work under pressure, often dealing with emotive issues.
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Proven experience of building rapport & adapting communication to suit a diverse range of people.
- Have a willingness to learn and be open to change.
- Be IT literate, specifically experienced in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Working as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a positive working attitude and work ethic.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working on public sector contracts.
- Previous experience of Equality Act.
- Experience of working within a safeguarding environment.
- Customer Service/ Care exposure.
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Call Handler
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Rota Coordinator
Apply now Fleet Administrator
Apply now Scheduler (Planificatrice/Planificateur)
Location: Montreal, QC