Weekend Healthcare CleanerLocation: Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Salary: £8.72 to £9.22 | Posted: 19 Feb 2021 | Closes: 19 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9553
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We are looking for a Healthcare Cleaner to join our team at Lister Hospital, Stevenage.
This is a part time role working 12 hours per week, working Saturday and Sunday 4pm - 10pm.
The hourly rate of pay is £8.72, plus an additional £0.50 per hour for each contracted hour worked on weekends.
As a Healthcare Cleaner at Lister Hospital, you will be required to ensure a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. You will liaise and work in co-operation with ward and department staff at all times in order to work efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out cleaning tasks on wards, departments and public areas to set standards in accordance with work schedules and trust policies and procedures.
- Collect waste in accordance with Trust waste policies.
- Report damages, hazards, broken or faulty equipment and building fabric to the Supervisor.
- Use, maintain and store equipment and materials to trust and departmental procedures.
- Complete reports and contribute to surveys and audits as required.
- Develop good working practices and relationships to support colleagues and patients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong customer focus
- Responsible attitude
- Excellent ability to work within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Please note that you must be aged 18 and above to apply for this role.