Weekend CleanersLocation: Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Salary: £9.22 | Posted: 16 Jun 2020 | Closes: 14 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8900
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We are looking for a Weekend Cleaner to join our team at Lister Hospital, Stevenage, working 16 hours per week on Saturday's and Sunday's.
The hourly rate of pay is £8.72, plus an additional £0.50 per hour for each contracted hour worked on weekends.
As Healthcare Cleaner at Lister Hospital, you will be required to ensure a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. You will liaise and work in co-operation with ward and department staff at all times in order to work efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out cleaning tasks on wards, departments and public areas to set standards in accordance with work schedules and trust policies and procedures.
- Collect waste in accordance with Trust waste policies.
- Report damages, hazards, broken or faulty equipment and building fabric to the Supervisor.
- Use, maintain and store equipment and materials to trust and departmental procedures.
- Complete reports and contribute to surveys and audits as required.
- Develop good working practices and relationships to support colleagues and patients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong customer focus
- Responsible attitude
- Excellent ability to work within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Please note that you must be aged 18 and above to apply for this role.
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Cleaner
Location: SG1 4AB
Apply now Cleaner - Lister Hospital
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Apply now Housekeeper
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Apply now Part Time Cleaner - Old Church Nursery
Location: E3 5DN, Greater London
Apply now Cleaner - Marion Richardson Primary School
Location: E1 0QF, Greater London