Weekend CleanerLocation: Luton, Bedfordshire | Salary: £9.50 | Posted: 30 Sep 2021 | Closes: 28 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10612
Weekend Cleaners wanted in Luton and Bedfordshire - £9.50 per Hour!
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We are looking for Weekend Cleaners to join our team as part of our contract with Bedfordshire and Luton Mental Health and Wellbeing Services, supporting the East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT), managing Health Centres and Outpatient Clinics across the county.
We have a number of Part Time positions working Weekends based within Luton and Bedfordshire across various locations.
Please click apply and the ideal location for you can be discussed!
Alternatively, email CareersatG4S@uk.g4s.com
As a Cleaner, you will be required to work as part of a team to ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning patients and their visitors.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- Collection and delivery of laundry to the site where required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Reliable and conscientious with a keen eye for detail.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Ability to work as a team.
Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage but no experience necessary, as full training will be provided.
- £9.50 per hour
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- 20 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.