Warehouse Administrator (Samrand) - G4S Deposita - South Africa Samrand Market related
Warehouse Administrator (Samrand) - G4S Deposita - South AfricaLocation: Samrand | Salary: Market related | Posted: 9 Dec 2021 | Closes: 9 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/7533369/219208
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
To make sure stock gets issued to the production line at the right qty and right time to assemble ABM’s.
Invoicing of stock to Dispatch and Service Centre when stock is required by Customers.
- Processing of Pastel on stock to Issue
- Processing of Stock to Production
- Processing of Stock to OPS
- Processing of BOM’s for device builds
- Consumable requirements
- Assist Team with ad hoc tasks
- Liaise with internal departments: Procurement, Production, Inception, Dispatch, OPS, Finance, & International
- Assist with Internal and External Audits
- Daily “Out of Stocks” on Dashboard
- Monthly Stock takes
- Feedback on production requirements or issues
Legislation and Company Procedures
- Ensure adherence to ISO & Company policies & procedures
- Review standard processes and procedures and identify areas for improvement
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12
- Diploma or relevant certificate in Warehousing will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in the Warehousing environment would be deemed appropriate for this level.
- Pastel Evolution (But this can be taught)
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Stock Control
- MS Office Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pastel Evolution
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Abbotsford International Airport
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Williams Lake Regional Airport
Location: Williams Lake, BC
Apply now Global Commercial Programme Manager
Location: UK & Europe - Flexible Hybrid Working and International Travel