Veteran Recruitment and Administration Analyst Jupiter, Florida Competitive with Great Benefits
Veteran Recruitment and Administration AnalystLocation: Jupiter, Florida | Salary: Competitive with Great Benefits | Posted: 22 Jul 2020 | Closes: 22 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4016102/194923
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Veteran Recruitment and HR Administration Analyst. As a Veteran Recruitment and HR Administration Analyst, you will be responsible for a variety of recruitment and administrative tasks to support the HR Shared Services department and G4S Veteran outreach and employment. This position will support the Director, Veterans Employment & Military Affairs in liaising with veterans, military agencies, field Human Resources team members, and senior Human Resources team members. This position will also support the HR Shared Services department more broadly in providing support to review of analytics, various quality control areas, payroll and billing analysis, and development and updating of department measures and dashboards.
Additional responsibilities will include the completion of upper level administrative work, to include AllyO reporting, department timekeeping and administration, report analysis, and coordinating with G4S field offices. Additionally, this position will coordinate job fairs, open houses, hiring events, and connect with Veteran, disabled, female, minority, other required outreach organizations.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Actively engage with Operations and HR team members to identify staffing needs; monitor health of applicant flow into the Applicant Tracking System and take proactive measures to increase pipeline flow of Veteran applicants
- Support G4S business and Veteran recruitment through high level reporting, timekeeping, and analysis
- Coordinate department payroll reporting including overtime, paid time off, leaves, etc.
- Support quality control programs in screening calls and file completion
- Work with the Sr. Director of Technology and Compliance to ensure G4S' compliance with Affirmative Action obligations to outreach and recruit veterans as well as other protected groups; track and maintain necessary data for compliance with OFCCP and EEO candidate data requirements
- Assist and coordinate the recruiting of Veteran security personnel for start-ups for various local and national clients
- Review and manage various intra-department dashboards and alert senior leaders of issues and concerns
- Work with external vendors specializing in military recruitment to develop key relationships and determine new recruitment opportunities
- Ensure all recruiting and hiring efforts are fully compliant with U.S. Department of Labor and G4S directives; to include review of record-keeping of candidate sourcing (outreach), screening, and applicant disposition
- In connection with the Employee Relations team, manage Military Safety Net and Military Spouse support program; coordinate communication between deployed employees, their families, and the local field offices; develop processes to follow-up with all parties to ensure highest level of support of and participation in the program; report monthly on Safety Net program activities
- Compile and analyze recruiting statistical data on a weekly basis and produce reports for regional leadership teams
- Track and maintain necessary data to support candidate recommendations, summaries, and debriefs
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of administrative experience in a supervisory or management capacity
- Work history to include demonstrated knowledge of military affairs
- Must have prior service in the active duty military, military reserves, or National Guard
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest: