Utility Locator Kenosha County, Wisconsin Competitive
Utility LocatorLocation: Kenosha County, Wisconsin | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 4 Sep 2019 | Closes: 31 Jan 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: Adesta | Reference: WI090419L
Adesta, A G4S Company, is looking for a Locator to be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with locating and marking underground utilities.
- Uses electronic locating devices, as-built drawings, maps and/or atlases to accurately mark the location of underground facilities.
- Demonstrates familiarity with telecommunications, sewer, water, streetlight, and traffic signal facilities.
- Prepares and submits backup documentation for each locate. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, daily reports, locate tracking forms, and photos.
- Identifies and records discrepancies on as-built drawings, maps, and/or atlases.
- Is responsible for observing active construction work and protecting existing facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of Locating experience preferred
- Technical training or experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor