Utility Dispatcher Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
Utility DispatcherLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 23 Aug 2019 | Closes: 30 Apr 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: Adesta | Reference: IL082319ULC
Adesta, A G4S Company, is looking for a Utility Locating Coordinator to screen all call tickets to determine if a conflict with customer facilities exist. The Coordinator will work as a troubleshooter, repairer and be maintenance personnel for normal and emergency repairs to networks.
- Receives, accurately screens, and dispatches one-call tickets for multiple customers.
- Reads and interprets maps, as-built drawings and atlases for telecommunications, sewer, water and electrical facilities.
- Provides clear and concise information to field personnel in emergency situations.
- Tracks and closes out each locate ticket. Then enters information into ticket management software.
- Prepares weekly reports to track ticket and locate volumes for billing purposes.
- Interacts with multiple clients, outside contractors, and other internal departments in a professional and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor