Urban By-Law Officer - Winnipeg Winnipeg Competitive
Urban By-Law Officer - WinnipegLocation: Winnipeg | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 30 Oct 2020 | Closes: 30 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4930914/199906
- High Wages
- Free Uniforms
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Support and guidance throughout the career
- Paid Training
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums, and residential sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce parking control in designated areas; by-laws and procedures in accordance with the policies of the Winnipeg Parking Authority and the City of Winnipeg;
- Patrol assigned routes and surface lots, issue citations to illegally parked cars. Patrolling Mobile Snowroute zones across the City of Winnipeg, daily.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on any lifting of restrictions, selective enforcement requests, street works, special events, filming permits, signage changes (temporary or permanent) and other matters affecting the parking regulations in the assigned areas, daily.
- Complete incident reports, daily.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ensure a high standard of customer service and respect with every citizen and industry interaction including but not limited to the education of stakeholders as necessary;
- Required to work with a high level of independence and proficient in conflict resolution;
- Must have a full Manitoba drivers license
- Acting with professionalism and integrity;
- Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace;
- Graduated from High School minimum Post-Secondary preferred;
- Must provide current/clear criminal record check (vulnerable sector) obtained from the local jurisdiction and current within 5 months
- Frequent bending required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of parking regulations an asset;
- By law experience, an asset, but will train.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Pelican Rapids, Minnesota
Apply now Emergency Services Officer
Location: Keewatin, Minnesota
Apply now Security Guard - FT Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Service Technician III
Location: Birmingham, Alabama