Urban By-Law Enforcement Officer Winnipeg, MB C$0.00 - C$0.00
Urban By-Law Enforcement OfficerLocation: Winnipeg, MB | Salary: C$0.00 - C$0.00 | Posted: 11 Jul 2020 | Closes: 11 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/5283926/194296
- High Wages
- Free Uniforms
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Support and guidance throughout the career
- Paid Training
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums, and residential sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce parking control in designated areas; by-laws and procedures in accordance with the policies of the Winnipeg Parking Authority and the City of Winnipeg;
- Patrol assigned routes and surface lots, issue citations to illegally parked cars. Patrolling a variety of Urban Patrol beats in the downtown Winnipeg area, daily.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on any lifting of restrictions, selective enforcement requests, street works, special events, filming permits, signage changes (temporary or permanent) and other matters affecting the parking regulations in the assigned areas, daily.
- Complete incident reports, daily.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ensure a high standard of customer service and respect with every citizen and industry interaction including but not limited to the education of stakeholders as necessary;
- Required to work with a high level of independence and proficient in conflict resolution;
- Acting with professionalism and integrity;
- Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace;
- Graduated from High School minimum Post-Secondary preferred;
- Must provide current/clear criminal record check (vulnerable sector) obtained from the local jurisdiction and current within 5 months
- Frequent bending required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of parking regulations an asset;
- By law experience, an asset, but will train.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Apply now High Profile Site Security Manager
Location: Toronto Ontario
Apply now Front Desk Security / Residential Concierge - Experienced
Location: Downtown - Toronto
Apply now Temporary Security Guard
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Apply now Residential Front Desk Concierge
Location: Anywhere in GTA