Upscale Security Officer- Flex Downers Grove, Illinois $13.00 - $15.00
Upscale Security Officer- FlexLocation: Downers Grove, Illinois | Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 | Posted: 20 Feb 2019 | Closes: 20 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Upscale Security Officers Willing to Work
Flexible Schedules Needed!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Upscale Security Flex Officer. As an Upscale Security Flex Officer, you will perform general security duties in the protection of persons and property and the enforcement of all applicable policies, rules, and regulations of the client. The Flex Officer will work at various assignments and may be called upon to work irregular shifts at times with little to no advance notice.
The Upscale Security Flex Officer will also work at various assignments and may be called upon to work irregular shifts at times with little to no advance notice to cover call offs, vacation leaves, and/or extra coverage requests. You may also perform other duties as specified in post orders.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must possess a current and valid driver's license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Associate's degree or higher in any discipline
- Service in the active duty military, military reserves or National Guard
- Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
- Meaningful and verifiable work history
- Minimum of one year verifiable and successful security experience
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be able to work flexible schedules and respond to work assignments with little to no advance notice
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must possess demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Upscale Security Officer
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Apply now UHG Security - Upscale Security Officer
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Apply now Emergency Medical Responder
Location: Montgomery, Illinois
Apply now UHG Security - Upscale Security Officer
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
Apply now Upscale Security Officer
Location: Westmont, Illinois