Truck Gate Security Guard - General Motors - CAMI Assembly Ingersoll, Ontario 18.00
Truck Gate Security Guard - General Motors - CAMI AssemblyLocation: Ingersoll, Ontario | Salary: 18.00 | Posted: 8 Oct 2021 | Closes: 15 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/7499375/218444
Truck Gate Security Guard - GM CAMI Assembly
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact: email@example.com
Part Time/Casual – Truck Gate Security Guard
Strong possibility for advancement - must be willing to progress to full time in the next upcoming weeks/months.
LOCATION: Ingersol, ON
PAY:$17.00 per hour
2300 - 0700
0700 - 1500
1500 - 2300
This position starts as an on needed basis.Guard must assume on call position to start. Must be flexible to accommodate any of the above shift possibilities. On average, a guard in this position can expect to work anywhere from 0 to 5 shifts per week.
DUTIES/RESPONSBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Smart Gate operation
- Physically inspect incoming and outgoing vehicular traffic
- CAMI Scale Operation
- Trailer Seal & Driver Identification
- Process required paperwork accordingly
- Able to respond in case of emergency. (Severe Weather, Fire Evacuation, Release etc.)
- Traffic Control
- Train new and part time guards
- Additional duties as directed by Security Shift Supervisor, Security and Fire Chief and or Client Contact
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits including Health & Dental for both part time and full time employees!
- Free Uniform
- Competitive pay rates
- Significant opportunities for Career Advancement geared towards aspiring security and law enforcement professionals
- Paid training and access to over 1800 unique free online training courses to help enhance your portfolio!
- Opportunities at a variety of sites to interact with your community and work directly assisting your local police department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be able to read, write and speak in English and possess reading, writing and comprehension skills sufficient to compose clearly and concise written reports and read and understand rules, regulations, policies and similar instructions;
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent and have completed post secondary education in security, policing or a related field
- Have work experience in security, policing or a related field;
- Possess a valid Ontario Security Guard License;
- Possess a First aid/CPR certification (or CAMI equivalent).
- Be poised, tactful and diplomatic and have the ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment under stress and in emergency situations;
- Due to the nature of work being performed, must be in good physical condition and able to perform the Services
- Have working knowledge of various computer applications including; Excel, Word, Lotus Notes
- Have working knowledge of access control, CCTV and life safety systems
- Must hold a valid “G class” Ontario Drivers license, have access to own reliable vehicle
- Shifts also available to supplement schedule in London and other surrounding areas
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard - Detention Centre - Part time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Windsor, ON
Apply now Concierge/Security Guard - Etobicoke
Location: Mill Road / Burnhamthorpe - Etobicoke
Apply now Full Time Concierge (Condominium) - Markham
Location: Markham, ON
Apply now Full Time Security Guard - Condominium (Scarborough)
Location: Scarborough, ON