Treatment Manager Rugby, Warwickshire £27,570.60
Treatment ManagerLocation: Rugby, Warwickshire | Salary: £27,570.60 | Posted: 8 Jul 2019 | Closes: 22 Jul 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7943
HM Prison Rye Hill, Rugby
Salary : £27,570.60 per annum
Full-time (40 hours per week may inc weekends and bank holidays)
As the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 90 countries and more than 540,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company. We’re bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, cutting-edge projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for a Treatment Manager to join our team at HMP Rye Hill.
HMP Rye Hill is situated in Willoughby, near Rugby, Warwickshire and is a category B training prison acting as a national resource for sentenced male adults who have been convicted of a current or previous sex offence(s).
The successful candidate will be required to provide treatment management support for accredited offending behaviour programmes.
- Manage the accredited offending behaviour programmes to ensure that the prison meets audit requirements.
- Provide supervisory sessions for the accredited offending behaviour programme tutors in order to ensure a nationally accredited level of delivery.
- Develop and promote the programmes ensuring their effectiveness and adherence to best practice.
- Responsible for carrying out assessments of prisoners in accordance with accredited programmes manual to ensure prisoners meet the relevant criteria.
- Promote the prison’s work in programme delivery by networking and involvement in the appropriate conferences, area and national meetings and ensure that current best practice is adopted and followed.
- Assist in the planning and production of annual programme schedules for the accredited offending behaviour programme so that prisoner’s needs are met.
- Coach and support staff to maximise their performance and ensure values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures and contractual requirements are met.
- Assist in the promotion of creating a positive Health & Safety culture to achieve and maintain recognition as a British Safety Council 5 Star business unit.
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Therapeutic attitude
- Understanding of programme delivery
- Experience in delivering and evaluating offending behaviour programmes
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing
If you join us, you can be sure that you’ll find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large global organisation and include a company pension, training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
Jobs that might be of interest:Education IT Support
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Apply now Detainee Custody Officer
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Barber - Self Employed
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Ceramics & Pottery Teacher
Apply now Detainee Custody Officer - Gatwick Immigration Centre
Location: BN11 3AW