Treatment Manager BRIDGEND £34,450.08 - £35,276.88
Treatment ManagerLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £34,450.08 - £35,276.88 | Posted: 4 Feb 2019 | Closes: 18 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
HMP Parc, Bridgend
Salary range : £34,450.08 - £35,276.88 per annum
Full-time (40 hours per week)
G4S is a large and diverse company with operations in over 100 countries and more than 610,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company who are bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, innovative projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for a Treatment Manager to join our team at HMP & YOI Parc, a category B prison, in Bridgend, South Wales, currently holding over 1600 men and young people in a secure but modern environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the treatment integrity, quality and performance of accredited interventions at HMP & YOI Parc.
- To promote the delivery of interventions in line with targets agreed. To ensure all KPT’s are met.
- To assist in the evaluation of the delivery of interventions and report on performance.
- To be actively involved in the development of further interventions work within HMP & YOI Parc.
- To maintain programme integrity across interventions.
- Designated line management of facilitators and administrators.
- To ensure that daily practice complies with MOJ Audit documents and specific operating manuals.
- To ensure all documents and programme files are maintained at audit standard.
- To lead on the selection of facilitators and ensure all appropriate processes are followed in a fair and equitable manner.
- To lead the development of staff learning and actively embrace the code of conduct expected of all facilitators.
- To represent HMP & YOI Parc are all relevant and mandatory external meetings.
- To collaborate in their own CPD including co-operation with supervision and EDR process.
- To encourage and contribute to collaborative working with all departments working towards the reduction of risk with offenders.
- To provide daily mentoring to any clinical leads (Junior Managers) at the direction of the SOM.
- To perform promptly any other duty as deemed appropriate by the SOM and Head of Function.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Accreditation in allocated interventions
- Supervision skills
- G4s Management qualification / modules
- Interpersonal communication skills and critical analysis skills.
- IT Literate
- Minimum of two year management experience
- Awareness of operational functions
- Project Management Qualification/module.
- Video Monitoring Skills Training
At G4S, the philosophy of our prisons is to rehabilitate offenders and equip them to re-integrate into mainstream society on release. Our aim is to create an environment in which staff and prisoners feel safe and causes of prison stress are minimised. Central to our philosophy is the relationship between staff and prisoners. Our training and operational practices emphasise the need to treat prisoners with dignity and respect and G4S staff build positive and supportive relationships with the prisoners in their care. We are seeking to recruit a caring, pro-active and confident professional to help make a real difference to their lives.
If you join us, you will find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large organisation and include a company pension, comprehensive training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
HMP & YOI Parc is committed to a clean air policy for the wellbeing of its staff, and to protect them from the risks of passive smoking. Our prison is a smoke-free environment, and smoking is not permitted in any area of the establishment. The conveyance of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco, cigarettes and e-cigarettes) through the Keylock and into the prison will be considered a disciplinary offence under the company’s Disciplinary Policy.
Jobs that might be of interest:Handy Person Semi Skilled Engineer
Apply now Plumber
Apply now Prison Custody Officer
Apply now Nurse or Paramedic (HCP)
Location: BRIDGWATER, Cornwall
Apply now Sexual Offence Examiner (Doctor)
Location: Bristol, City of