Trainee Payroll and Pensions Administrator Worksop Competitive
Trainee Payroll and Pensions AdministratorLocation: Worksop | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 24 May 2022 | Closes: 14 Jun 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2309
Are you a recent graduate or someone with the necessary skills who is looking to commence a career in payroll? We currently have an excellent opportunity that offers an opening into a permanent payroll position, offering full training and a rewarding career for the right candidate. If you are an ambitious, enthusiastic individual with strong analytical, numerical and communication skills, who is looking to progress in a large scale organization offering great company benefits, then this excellent opportunity could be the career step you are looking for. You will work at the heart of a growing business, who truly value their staff. In addition to this we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, entry into our contributory pension scheme, , employee discount schemes and perks at work. In addition to this, we can also offer study support to assist with your own personal development to progress your career (available on successful completion of training and probation periods).
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, entry into our contributor pension scheme, lvarious employee discount schemes, Perks at work and free on-site parking. In addition to this, we also offer a range of study support programmes to assist with your own personal development once you have completed the required training and probation periods.
Universal®, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you™. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
The successful candidate will be required to provide original documentation for detailed screening and vetting processes. These documents may include your passport, drivers license, utility bill (dated in the last 3 months), HMRC letter, an original bank statement, an original payslip, your birth certificate, a valid share code.
Please note, this role does not qualify for a visa under the current Government guidelines therefore to be considered for this role you must already have the right to work in the UK. Re-location costs will not be granted. You must live in reasonable commuting distance of the site.
The Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities for the Trainee Payroll and Pensions Administrator role are:
To assist in providing a comprehensive Gross to Net payroll & pension administration service to UK divisions adhering to deadlines to meet business requirements.
- Accurately process information onto the payroll and associated systems to enable accurate and appropriate payments.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with all internal and external stakeholders, in line with company policy and procedures.
- Understand and remain up to date with current HMRC regulations.
- Ensure pension deductions are correctly applied and deducted in line with company procedures and auto-enrolment.
- Processing of statutory documentation.
- Ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Assist in the production of up to date reports for all stakeholders, as required, so that information is current and accurate.
- Produce regular ad-hoc statistics and reports, as required, to ensure that accurate up to date information is readily available.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.
- Support other team members to ensure the efficiency of the department is met.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for the Trainee Payroll and Pensions Administrator will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Enthusiastically participates in the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
- Actively works as part of a team
- Delivers results that contribute to the achievement of the business goals and objectives
- Displays adaptability and flexibility
- Uses time effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and deliver objectives
- This role requires a person who is organised, able to prioritise work, is flexible, can work to tight deadlines and produce accurate work to a high standard.
- The role requires the ability to work well with others at all levels throughout the company.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
You must live in reasonable commuting distance of Worksop.
Jobs that might be of interest:Cash Allocations Clerk - Part time
Apply now Assistant Accountant
Apply now Credit Control Team Leader – Key and Strategic
Location: Chancery, Sutton, United Kingdom
Apply now Settlement Administrator | G4S Cash Solutions | Centurion Head Office