Teller: Cash Solutions Witbank South Africa Witbank Basic Salary
Teller: Cash Solutions Witbank South AfricaLocation: Witbank | Salary: Basic Salary | Posted: 26 Oct 2021 | Closes: 31 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Part Time and Fixed Term | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/2475390/218733
Salary and benefits in line with company policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions requests all interested parties to register their details for Teller opportunities, based at our branch in Witbank.
To effectively manage the distribution of all cash bags and containers. To effectively count, balance, pack and reconcile the customers’ cash.
Manage the receiving of all bags and containers
- Distribute the bags/Containers to different areas
- Ensure all receipting is done
- Ensure that all work received daily is processed and cleared on the system
- Check that the information on the bags are correct r
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Execute day to day operations
- Responsible for the secure, timely and accurate processing of customer deposits
- Assist in preparation of customer coin and cash orders
- Assist with other relevant duties and responsibilities that management may require from time to time
- Responsible to operate a variety of high speed equipment
- Track deposits into internal systems
- Proactively identify customer cash differences, report to Supervisor to correct and prevent any customer impact.
- Required to cross-train in multiple processes in order to support all Cash Processing services
Sorting of Cash/Coin
- Verifying bulk money
- Verify inbound or outbound coin and cash from corresponding banks, and customers
- Accurately balance transaction totals
- Balance the bulk total/funds
Training & Health and Safety
- Complete all related compliance training
- Attend and successfully complete all role specific training
- Adhere to procedures relating to the counting, packing, balancing, reconciliation and sorting of cash/coin
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility
- Participate in safety forums created by company f
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with mathematics or accounting
- 1 – 3 years relevant teller working experience preferred
- Sound understanding of basic financial principles/information
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Customer thinking
- Ability to work in teams
- Flexibility in terms of working hours will be required, including weekends
- Role requires lifting, movement of containers, trolleys with substantial weight
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:ATM Custodian ( Krugersdorp )- G4S Cash Solutions South Africa
Apply now CIT Driver ( Vanderbijlpark ) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Branch Manager: Cash Solutions SA Nelspruit
Apply now Delivery Driver
Apply now Section Manager