Technical AdministratorLocation: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire | Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 | Posted: 27 Aug 2019 | Closes: 1 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8036
As a leading Facilities Management company, G4S FM improves the lives of millions of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. We support the efficient delivery of front line services in critical environments for the private sector, national and local government agencies. Our services include facilities management, technical project management, business support and PFI contracts.
At G4S FM we are used to working in critical and secure environments. Our expertise in sectors such as defence, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures our clients in education, and utilities, where they welcome our extra vigilance when maintaining and operating their buildings.
Our success is therefore underpinned by the way we attract, develop and engage with our people, as well as the culture and values that shape the way we work and how our colleagues carry out their roles.
Our values are core to shaping the culture of our organisation, helping to guide, unite, differentiate and sustain us. They are integral to everything we do. We act with integrity and respect. We are passionate about safety, security and service excellence and we achieve this through innovation and teamwork. We are a sustainable, ethical business and this is key to the ongoing success of G4S FM.
As Technical Administrator, will work alongside the CAD Technician to carry out configuration control of the CAD design engineering drawings, ensuring that all infrastructure drawings are kept up to date and produce proposals and configured layouts as appropriate.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and controlling the record drawings Access database for all building services and structures.
- Formatting drawings capable of being loaded to the client’s intranet for viewing.
- Amending existing drawings and producing new M&E design drawings for variation proposals across the range of Electric, Mechanical and Public health services, as well as modifications to building structure, partitions and ceilings.
- Updating drawings in accordance with the Service level Agreement requirements.
- Carrying out site surveys of the building services and recording any changes from base plan.
- Contacting the client on a regular basis and notifying the line manager of any new work requests.
- Providing site drawings on request to the Contact Management Team.
- Identifying the exact customer requirements for drawings and agree target dates.
- Ensuring that health and safety and emergency procedures are complied to.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an individual with strong Technical Administration skills that has an interest in pursuing a career as an AutoCad Technician. Full training and support will be given.
Ideally, you will have experience of using AutoCAD, Architectural desktop and Microsoft Office, as well as experience of preparing 3D modelling drawings and space planning.
Jobs that might be of interest:Service Delivery Manager
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Apply now Maintenance and Engineering Service Delivery Manager
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Apply now Regional facilities Manager
Location: London, Greater London
Apply now Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Location: London, Greater London
Apply now Relief Cleaners - Tower Hamlets Schools
Location: Tower Hamlets, Greater London