Team Leader lisburn United Kingdom, United Kingdom 9.50 hourly
Team Leader lisburnLocation: United Kingdom, United Kingdom | Salary: 9.50 hourly | Posted: 11 Feb 2020 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 2000009N-internal
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Security Team Leader to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team working as part of the NI Courts & Tribunal Service contract in Northern Ireland.
You will work effectively as part of a group of Team Leaders whom will report into a team of Operations Managers. You will either be dedicated to a single site or have responsibility for up to two sites with a requirement to provide cover across all locations should the need arise.
The role will require you to provide frontline support and coverage as well as taking on the additional responsibilities of the Team Lead role. You will be supported by a team of Operations Managers and you will take specific ownership of assigned tasks on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate would be (preferably) a trained competent and skilled individual who manages team(s) of staff to deliver customer and company requirements.
- Support the G4S Operations Manager to deliver the required standards of service and resource coverage in the assigned Court location.
- Capture employee/colleague request for leave approval, shift / roster adjustments and report back in a timely manner – assessing and balancing the request against the demands of supporting court business
- Act as principal point of contact on site for the client, contractors or any local management when the Operations Manager is not available.
- Ensure the day to day operational requirements of the NICTS location in line with contract requirements are met – for example Search Area performance standards
- Liaise with fellow Team Leaders, Schedulers and Operations Managers around cover for planned/unplanned absences
- Ensure consistent excellent service delivery, complete audits as required
- Follow all processes as specified within the site instructions and standard operating procedures of both G4S and the Client Management Team
- Ensure that all contractors working on site have the appropriate authorisation and follow site procedures.
- Maximise staff effectiveness and efficiencies through briefings and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Cover officers and occasionally management for all holidays / sickness. Ensuring scheduling across the zone is complete
- You would be required to be working as the central point of contact for day to day issues for both G4S and NICTS.
- Maintain safety and security of employees and court users
- Contribute to management information and reporting
- Ensure compliance with internal and external quality standards and regulations, including all data is treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 / GDPR.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Leadership & management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Self motivated, good time keeping
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to own/solve problems
- Security clearance to CTC standard (if not already in place can be applied for but role subject to clearance)
- SIA / CCTV Licenced
- Team/Employee management experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment.
If you are interested in applying for these roles please consider the following:
- Need to travel between sites.
- Business expenses incurred will be claimable as per company policy.
- The assigned TL sites may change both temporarily or permanently depending on business needs.
- You will be working as part of as wider leadership team assigned to the contract.
Jobs that might be of interest: