Team Leader Abyei Abyei Competitive
Team Leader AbyeiLocation: Abyei | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 16 Jan 2020 | Closes: 28 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Risk Management | Region / Division: Sub-Saharan Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3285557/98513
- Monthly salary;
- Medical Insurance for each employee;
- Free medicare;
- Paid holidays;
- Transport to and from work location;
- Fully insured;
- COLA payments
G4S are working on a new project in and around South Sudan (Abyei / Kadugli and Gok Machar). This is a great opportunity to work for an established multi discipline Company with depth and a strong financial background which guarantees staff conditions and payment. Currently looking for qualified and capable (experienced) Team Leaders for a post in an upcoming bid. To work in the Abyie region in South Sudan
The Ideal Candidate:
CV and relevant certificates shall be submitted as part of the offer
● Minimum IMAS EOD Level 2 qualified from an internationally recognised training establishment.
● Minimum 12 months operational experience in similar environment within the last 10 years.
● Experience of minimum 5 years as Team Leader in mine action
● At least 3 years’ experience in Integrated Clearance operations
● Fluent in English written and spoken
About the Company:
G4S Ordnance Management is a commercial leader in the environmental remediation of the hazards and pollution caused by landmines and explosive remnants of war (ERW), clearing battlefields and providing other ordnance management services; including training, counter-IED, IEDD and sustainable humanitarian mine action programmes.
We have successfully delivered clearance and/or have trained, mentored and advised local capacities in Africa, Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Jobs that might be of interest:French Bilingual Bid Writer