Systems Small Works Sales Greater London, United Kingdom Up to 42000
Systems Small Works SalesLocation: Greater London, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 42000 | Posted: 14 Oct 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 190001IZ-internal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Small Works Sales person in our team, based in the South of England.
We are seeking a sales person with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV/ Access Control/ Intruder Alarms (some knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems would be an advantage but is not essential).
The key focus of this role is to develop local relationships with existing customers, achieve sales targets and grow G4S Fire & Security Systems (G4S FSS) profitability, through the successful winning small works installation works from our existing customer base.
We seek applications from experienced business developers or engineers who have a demonstrably successful track record within the integrated fire and security market space, winning additional installation works, whilst delivering excellent support and developing customers and contacts.
Whilst there will from time to time be lead for these works and we are able to support the successful candidate with customer information and contacts this should be regarded as a 100% new business role and we seek individuals who are able to demonstrate their ability for gaining additional small works orders from an existing customer base.
- Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth from new and existing customers
- Identify, qualify and win new opportunities
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target client organisations so that G4S FSS image is enhanced and growth is realised
- Conduct surveys, complete associated designs and quotations
- Facilitate and deliver demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients and existing customers
- Work alongside installations and service departments to ensure project delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- To be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- To fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, RAMS
- Provide up-to-date and accurate pipeline forecasts
- Produce accurate monthly reports in a timely manner
- Manage internal relationships and leverage internal resources/expertise to leverage sales
- Maintain the company's customer information database (Salesforce) and ensure that management team are kept fully informed through regular feedback and reports
- Work alongside the Account Management team in the development of existing client accounts and follow up in a very professional manner.
- Provide design, technical estimating and buying support for the business
- 5 years checkable work history
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience of dealing with customers at all levels including C
- Strong technical proven sales ability in the security and/or fire market (multi-discipline technical ability is not necessary but preferable)
- Knowledge of market leading cctv and access control systems
- Proven success in sales
- Track record in negotiating major contracts for installation and maintenance contracts of all sizes up to £1m
- A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion
- Success in both developing new business and growing established customer accounts
- Knowledge of/experience of working with high end clients and major contractors
- Key competencies comprising selling, interpersonal and team-working skills
- Excellence in both verbal and written communication including bid writing and support to marketing colleagues
- IT literate with a knowledge of MS Office based packages is preferable
- Background in engineering within the Fire & Security market
Preference will be given to candidates who also meet the following:
- Demonstrates energy and a focus on results, coupled with real imagination and flair to develop compelling propositions
- Exhibits a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commercially astute, revenue and profit focused
- Stature and credibility internally, with clients and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communicator with effective influencing skills
- Knowledge of leading fire systems
- Experience of customer relationship management processes and systems
Jobs that might be of interest: