Systems Operator Tewkesbury, United Kingdom Up to 11
Systems OperatorLocation: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 11 | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T220000MK
About the company: G4S is a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We are now seeking a Systems operator to join our Access control team at our the Teweksbury site. This position requires the candidate to work an average of 42 hours per week, on a rotational shift basis 4 on 4 off that will include weekends and bank holidays.
The Access Control team are the primary contact at the helpdesk for the 100000 users of the multiple access control systems across the DWP estate.
As a systems operator the individual will be a competent and skilled individual who performs security and administration tasks, ensuring standards are met for both customer and company requirements.
The Access control team are part of the larger DWP Access and Information Centre team at Tewkesbury which hosts all of the DWP helpdesks and security administration. Individual will manage the access control system, ID Card programming and production, work order request procession and answering phone calls and other communication channels individuals will interact with DWP, and occasionally the Pubic.
- Provide quality service delivery
- General administration in support of the contract management team
- Access Control system Management
- User issue investigation, escalation and resolution
- ID card production & management
- System Alarm and incident support
- Manage the work order process to ensure closures within the given time frames
- Assisting with the creation and administration of contract related reports and detailed analysis and input concerning reports of a financial nature
- Communication with and, support of, members of the Integrator’s customer call centre
- Communication with members of the G4S business in all areas
- Supporting work order processing during times of high activity
- Completion / submission of company documentation
- Assist with the training and support of new staff
- Prioritising work to ensure service level agreements are met
- Be flexible with your schedule to ensure business needs are met
- Work closely with the contract management team and assist with a wide range of support tasks
The chosen candidate will have:
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Security and operational systems
- Able to multi-task through multiple system
- Planning and organising
- Proficient computer skills including Google
- Ability to work with detailed information
- Ability to create reports and work with detailed information
- Customer focus.
- Attention to detail
Jobs that might be of interest: