Supervisor, Central Monitoring Station Winnipeg, MB Up to $19.50
Supervisor, Central Monitoring StationLocation: Winnipeg, MB | Salary: Up to $19.50 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 | Closes: 14 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4668560/194416
Supervisor - Central Monitoring Station
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. We are currently seeking Central Monitoring Station Supervisor. The Supervisor will support and manage a team of Operators who will be responsible for intake, triage and escalate all types of incidents reported to the centre,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising an assistant and a team of staff
- Ensure staffing is constant and standard operating policies and procedures are followed and reporting is per departmental requirements
- Ensure all work assignments are completed and in accordance with Site Post Orders.
- Directing the delivery of security services according to third party service agreements
- Maintaining local site-specific post orders and directives by reviewing and notifying Client and G4S
of required revisions
- Oversee or modify Master Schedule for all security sites and to ensure submission to G4S
- Work with G4S branch office for payroll and billing purposes
- Carry out supervisory and management functions and responsibilities, including:
- Training new staff members
- Daily site inspections
- Maintaining compliance and discipline of site staff
- Performance reviews and evaluations on a regular basis
- Assist G4S management team with site auditing tasks and assignments.
- Assist G4S management and clients with modification and integration of Site Post Orders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in an alarm/video monitoring environment, security operations center or call center is preferred.
- Strong computer skills / Tech savvy ( operate mobile devices, laptop)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Electronic Email, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2 years of related experience with a minimum of 2 years in a Supervisory Role.
- Experienced working with Access Control and Auditing software.
- Experience working in a Leadership role
- Report writing and conflict resolution
- Escalation protocols
- Supervise staff operations and provide coaching
- Experience working in Data Centre environment
- Good knowledge of Data Centre operations and standard equipment (Servers, client machines, raised floor operations).
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest: