Superintendent Torrance, California Competitive
SuperintendentLocation: Torrance, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 11 May 2020 | Closes: 31 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CA051120S
G4S is looking for an experienced Superintendent to represent the company in subcontractor pre-bid, pre-construction and in-progress negotiations.
- Perform engineering of the route, network, and system.
- Lead by example in the engineering, permitting, and construction/installation.
- Assist in the preparation of scopes of work for subcontract bid packages, distribution of bid packages, and review of quotes.
- Prepare and submit permit applications for construction or installation activities.
- Works with Contracts Manager and Business Manager to accrue subcontract costs.
- Sketch preliminary site drawings to determine constructability of the site or feasibility of the installation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years of field construction management experience.
- Desired experience in field engineering management responsibility and/or project oversight responsibility
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: