Substance Misuse Nurse RMN Liverpool, Liverpool £29,025.38 to £34,400.45
Substance Misuse Nurse RMNLocation: Liverpool, Liverpool | Salary: £29,025.38 to £34,400.45 | Posted: 2 Apr 2020 | Closes: 28 May 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7610
Substance Misuse Nurse (RMN)
Salary: £29,025.38 - (Less than 2 years’ experience) £34,400.45- (More than 2 years’ experience)
Full Time - 40 hours per week. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHTS.
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
HMP Altcourse is a Category B local prison receiving sentenced and remand young offender and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
At HMP Altcourse we are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to prisoners in our care. Our healthcare team is staffed 24 hours a day and is made up of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
Are you looking for a new role where no two days are the same and you have the opportunity to develop your career? Working in secure healthcare will give you new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied supporting patients with drug and alcohol dependency issues. This covers comprehensive assessments, initiating and reviewing recovery plans and committing to recovery with a person centred approach.
Benefits as a Substance Misuse Nurse:
- £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel supplier
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills as a Substance Misuse Nurse:
- Part 1 NMC registration
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
Desirable Skills as a Substance Misuse Nurse:
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- RCGP 1 and 2 in substance misuse
- Hold a Nurse Prescriber qualification.
For further information please email: email@example.com
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
*Golden Hello- paid in 3 instalments: £500 month 1, month 12, month 24
Jobs that might be of interest: