Strong Room Cashier (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm) Harlow, Essex £8.82
Strong Room Cashier (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm)Location: Harlow, Essex | Salary: £8.82 | Posted: 21 Jan 2019 | Closes: 28 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6278
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers for 2010. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
Responsible for the receipt and processing of customer note and coin deposits. To work within the company procedural guidelines to ensure a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency.
Team Work and Collaboration
- Carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable.
- Meet or exceed expected personal and team productivity levels.
- Undertake training activities as required.
- Accurately count contents of containers received balancing cash against customer documentation.
- Ensure Standard and Local Operating Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure 5S standards are consistently reviewed and adhered to.
- Consolidate and balance cash as appropriate throughout the process.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork and/or entries into appropriate cash management systems.
- Identify discrepancies in cash received and escalate to Senior Cashier.
- Use Viper track and trace system to ensure integrity of container audit trails.
- Ensure all company security procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Observe all Health & Safety requirements whilst within the cash/coin centre.
This job description will be subject to change in accordance with operational developments and the job holder’s expertise.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to pass a criminal record check.
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Must be able to pass a personal credit and ID check.
- Prepared to undergo airport style searches.
- Ability to follow laid down company procedures/instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Basic IT competence.
- Able to work as part of a team player.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Security conscious.
- Ability to work in a security confined environment.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be expected to attend an interview in Harlow at their own expense.
Jobs that might be of interest:Vault Officer Part Time- Harlow (20 hours per week, 5am - 9am, Mon - Fri)
Location: Harlow Cash Centre
Apply now Senior Cashier - Night Shift - Full time
Location: Nine Elms Battersea
Apply now Senior Cashier - Claims
Location: Nine Elms Battersea
Apply now Cashier - Day 06:00 - 14:00 or 08:00 - 16:00 Park Royal
Location: NW10 7SA
Apply now Cashier - Nights 10:00 hrs to 06:00 hrs Park Royal
Location: Park Royal NW10