Stores Operative Bristol £9.10 per hour
Stores OperativeLocation: Bristol | Salary: £9.10 per hour | Posted: 29 Sep 2021 | Closes: 31 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7232
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Uniform, Health Checks
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
• Complete process of issuing stores to customers.
• Ordering and receipting of deliveries.
• Effective filing of all PO/Delivery paperwork.
• Stock count preparation/execution/reconciliation.
• Treat all colleagues with dignity and respect
• Respond swiftly to customer enquires/requests.
• Expedite order schedule.
• Purchase order creation and expedition
• Working knowledge of stock control systems, VIPER would be an advantage.
• Competent MS Office user
• Open and honest communications with all colleagues and internal/external customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Flexible in working hours
• Well developed interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 10 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.