Stock Acceptance Quality Controller - G4S Deposita - South Africa Midrand R1 - R1
Stock Acceptance Quality Controller - G4S Deposita - South AfricaLocation: Midrand | Salary: R1 - R1 | Posted: 1 Oct 2021 | Closes: 1 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/7533369/218334
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Stock Acceptance Quality Controller
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Stock Acceptance Quality Controller based at our operations in Midrand.
The Quality controller is responsible for the quality of all stock being received. All quality aspects related to stock receipt, is to be managed to world class standards with the measurement of success directly related to the amount of Quality related queries received through the various channels.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
- Effective management support to the Operations and Sales teams.
- Retention and customer satisfaction ratings improved through quality product delivery.
- Evaluate current Assembly and Repair and Maintenance processes and provide input / recommendations to the relevant managers on quality improvement action plans.
- Quality Control
Ensure effective Quality control through:
- Continuous analysis of service calls.
- Continuous analysis of quality control process and mechanisms
- To allow for focus on quality related concerns and staying abreast of quality processes and mechanism in the
- Ensure all Quality control process as prescribed are implemented within the various departments
- Detailed production line quality control during the assembly process with documented exceptions and remedial steps.
- Design and present quality improvement ideas, process and systems.
- Stay abreast of Best practices in relation to Production
- Health and Safety
- In conjunction with the Director: Research, Development and Production and the relevant Health and Safety professional advice, ensure the Health and Safety policy and strategy for the business is up to date and appropriate.
- Regular review of Health and Safety in the operations, to be done quarterly as a minimum
- Ensure the operations conduct regular risk assessments, inspections and hold relevant meetings
- Ensure any health and safety issues are addressed with customers as and when appropriate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years Quality control experience
- Production / manufacturing / Repairs and Maintenance experience will be beneficial
- South African Cash Industry
- Cash Flow principles and related costs of cash
- Repair and Maintenance processes and flow
- G4S Operational Policy and procedures
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
- Health and Safety legislation
- Financial Acumen
- Team Player
- Strong work Ethic
- Leading People
- Problem solving
- Managing Professionally
- Managing Conflict
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Delivering Strategy
- Cross functional experience
- Curiosity driven
- Attention to detail
- Customer orientated
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Relationship Building
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:CIT Driver (Boksburg) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now ATM Auditor (Boksburg) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now CIT Driver (Pretoria) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now ATM Custodian (Pretoria) - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa
Apply now Cash Centre Supervisor: (Crown Mines) G4S Cash Solutions South Africa
Location: Crown Mines