Sr. Staff Accountant Omaha, Nebraska Competitive
Sr. Staff AccountantLocation: Omaha, Nebraska | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 12 Jun 2019 | Closes: 31 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NE061219SSA
G4S Secure integration is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant that will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining department budgets and generating cost reports.
- Compile and report financial information to Senior Management.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and bank statement reconciliations.
- Collect pertinent information for internal and external audits
- Prepare month end journal entries to ensure all applicable accounting standards are being followed.
- Coordinate and assist in completing the monthly Financial Control documentation and process.
- Support the Corporate Controller with monthly reporting and analysis to stakeholders.
- Analyze inter-company transactions.
- Assist management with various projects and other accounting and analytical work as needed.
- Other general accounting duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in the accounting field
- Prior experience in a construction environment is beneficial
- Audit experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Microsoft Office with a high proficiency in Excel
- Up to date on all new significant accounting standards is preferred
- Self-motivator with a strong work ethic
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor