Sr. Software Engineer Chlemsford, Massachusetts Competitive
Sr. Software EngineerLocation: Chlemsford, Massachusetts | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 30 Aug 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: MA083019SE
- Being part of an agile team developing our GUEST & CONNECT applications
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web applications
- Analyze requirements and architect new software applications.
- Support enhancements and bug fixes for existing web applications
- Analyse the task and apply techniques of computer science and engineering to come up with the best design solution.
- Work closely with Product Owners, QA and Operations to help iterate, improve and deliver our applications in a continuous manner.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work across various levels of an organization
- Strong analytical capabilities in designing new systems/modules
- Ability to produce very stable software while working in a quick paced environment
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience participating in cross functional teams from requirements gathering to releasing to production
- Experience with agile methodology and the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge of REST, JSON standards;
- Familiar with source control, specifically GIT
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Works well with others and ability to execute and get things done
- Experience with Jira
- Prior work experience with Visual Studio/NET Platform
- Experience with relational Databases (MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiarity with Elastic Search, RabbitMQ and Redis
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Apply now IT Service Delivery Manager