Sr. Director, Integrated Security Solutions San Francisco, CA Competitive plus Great Benefits
Sr. Director, Integrated Security SolutionsLocation: San Francisco, CA | Salary: Competitive plus Great Benefits | Posted: 13 Jul 2020 | Closes: 13 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/194368
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Senior Director, Integrated Security Solutions. The Senior Director, Integrated Security Solutions is responsible for the overall compliance and supervision of administration and operational contractual obligations, as defined in the security contract. The person assigned to this position serves as the single point of contact for all client requests. The person in this position is also accountable for the successful execution of the day-to-day contract administration: staffing, reporting, training, policy and procedural compliance as outlined in the client security contract and G4S Security Officer Handbook.
The Director focuses on risk mitigation and technology implementation, producing results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others. He/She accepts accountability and responsibility in work practices and expectations; delivers what is promised; fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude and communicates effectively with others through clarity and transparency. The Director is also expected to demonstrate alignment with client values, mission and strategy by using innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
The Senior Director, Integrated Security Solutions coaches and influences Operations by providing direct service to the client and serves as a key contributor to the development and maintenance of comprehensive risk mitigation, technology, and account management policies and strategies.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Coach and mentor assigned management personnel to drive accountability and sustainment of the operating model
- Ensure monitoring capabilities are in place to daily and weekly evaluate performance of front line officers in each facility of the system
- Development, refinement, and maintenance of the key performance metrics, considering the relevancy of the current operating metrics and their alignment and assist in developing new/enhanced measures and results-orientated scorecards
- Manage assigned staff resources to include the coaching, counseling, training, scheduling and development of Team Members, the appraisal and management of employee performance, and the maintenance of acceptable levels of Team Member satisfaction
- Create and/or execute existing operational plans for risk mitigation with efficiency
- Develop, improve and maintain facility post orders for all contracted facilities; work with location supervisors and company officials to make necessary changes to post orders if and when necessary
- Manage all policies, procedures and directives for client and affected markets; effectively work with individual facility leaders to develop and maintain effective policies
- Define and implement process improvements and technology solutions that improve both tactical and financial indicators
- Work effectively with facility Department Leaders and staff to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and favorable outcomes
- Compile data, maintain records, and produce reports as required by various committees, client policy and procedures or the Division of Safety Services
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Military Officer experience with five (5) years of professional level management experience including technology, risk mitigation, and physical security
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field with a minimum of seven (7) years of professional level management experience including technology, risk mitigation, and physical security
- Associate’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field with a minimum of nine (9) years of professional level management experience including technology, risk mitigation, and physical security
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Work experience must demonstrate each of the following:
- Successful management of revenue and budgeting
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications, to include listening, presentation, group facilitation, influencing, and negotiations
- Effective use of mediation and conflict resolution techniques to resolve client and employee issues
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no extreme temperatures expected.
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching, reaching, and lifting.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest: