Service Supervisor New York, New York Competitive
Service SupervisorLocation: New York, New York | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 2 Sep 2020 | Closes: 31 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NY090220SS
G4S is looking for a Service Supervisor to be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the local office service staff and implementing action plans to meet business objectives
- CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT: Responsible for the identification, selection, and development of potentially new and existing accounts such as major end users with the emphasis on expanding our customer base and service breadth.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications along with building solid customers relationships from initial contact through order acquisition, delivery and installation, and service. Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning installation and service issues, thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations.
- PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENT: Responsible for setting fair and manageable territories for service coverage. Ensure that fair and effective performance measures are assigned, and that employees are motivated to achieve and / or exceed their assigned goals and objectives utilizing sound management tools and practices.
- EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT: Organize, develop, and empower local district staff into a cohesive and effective team trained and motivated to grow the business. Responsible for hiring quality individuals who possess the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience required to fill open job positions. Identify areas such as sales skills, business and product knowledge, where training and development will enhance the local district’s opportunity to meet current and future business needs. Maintain an open channel of communications among all departments and personnel to insure consistent dialogue designed to foster initiative and maintain employee morale.
- SAFETY COMPLIANCE: Ensures that all employees comply with corporate safety programs. Responsible for ensuring that employee safety training is thorough, complete, and up-to-date. Identifies safety issues and hazards and notifies corporate safety officer of those conditions that require corrective actions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree preferred with a preference in a business or engineering discipline
- 2 to 5 years experience in an integrated systems service environment with a portion of time spent in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to include training, team building, branch administration, and effective interaction with customer/company management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering and construction drawings and specifications, common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and other documents.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Proposals Assistant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Middletown, Connecticut
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply now Temporary Project Superintendent
Location: Boardman, Oregon