Service Engineer - ELV Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Service Engineer - ELVLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 25 Aug 2019 | Closes: 25 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: West Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/167043
We are currently looking for experienced Service Engineers for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day coordination of planned preventive maintenance and reactive call activities at site & installation works.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and attend to service calls and ensure rectification of faults with minimum down time.
- Liaise and coordinate with client and plan preventive maintenance visits and ensure the system has been thoroughly checked & required repairs are done, PPM reports are prepared and take acknowledgement from the client and submit to the Director of Operations.
- Installation of server / storage and maintenance and trouble shooting of the same.
- Provide technical support to the sales staff as and when required.
- Adherence to G4S Quality Management System procedures and its performance.
- Plan, coordinate and collect materials from logistics.
- Ensure Safety standard with required PPE being implemented with self and the team on the day to day activities like reactive maintenance visits and PPM service visits.
- Ensure proper tools and testing devices used at site and safe keeping of all testing devices.
- Scheduling and coordination with the technicians and field staff work activities.
- Planning and procurement of installation material from the stores as per the requirement of the site.
- Ensuring that the installation materials are as per the requirement of the site.
- Training of the customer's assigned representative in the usage of the installed system.
- Obtaining completion certificate from the client after completion of the job.
- Maintenance of technical document of the system installed.
- Routinely meeting with customers to address any issues related to installation of systems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through timely projects completion, professionalism and efficiency.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers and all members of staff at all levels
- Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Director of Operations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, I.T. or equivalent.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in handling Maintenance sites
- Should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Service Engineer for a Security Installation
- Strong personality, proficient in customer relationship management
- Able to lead and inspire a team
- English communication and writing skills
- With valid UAE driving license