Service Desk Analyst Centurion Pretoria 0.00 - 0.00
Service Desk AnalystLocation: Centurion Pretoria | Salary: 0.00 - 0.00 | Posted: 1 Oct 2021 | Closes: 28 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Africa - Corporate | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/6193749/217967
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice
- The role is focused upon the provision of support services to the G4S businesses across the Africa region and its customers, specifically in the areas of IT support and incident management. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with Technical and / or Technical Service Desk experience. The role will be part of a team covering service support from 7:00am to 18:00pm; the successful candidates will form part of a Rota covering this operational time..
1. IT Operations
- Perform daily checks, balances and incident management of service and solutions availability.
- Support and action service requests and incident management of IT System dependencies by accurately capturing and logging details from telephone, email and direct customer interaction.
- Support the problem management process and assist with managing root cause analysis of common, recurring and high severity incidents.
- To offer first line support to G4S Business and associated systems, inclusive of hand held/mobile devices, remote access and head office desktop/laptop users.
- Assist in supporting the companies desktop and laptop hardware environment.
- Assist in configuring and installing desktop, phone and office moves and dependent network patching.
- As a member of a team operating on a daily Rota, be responsible for undertaking daily workflow activities and liaise with G4S external customers and their representatives.
- Assist with ad hoc project work and duties as and when required
2. Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
- IT Certification
- Google Admin and Google for Work experience advantageous
- 1+ years in IT Support
Skills and Attributes
- Performance Driven
- Excellent in Teamwork and Collaboration Management
- Customer Thinking
- Working with Complexity
- Driving Change
- Delivering Performance
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to interface with users at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, professional appearance and customer service skills required
Jobs that might be of interest:Fleet Administrator | G4S Secure Solutions | Centurion
Location: Centurion - Gauteng
Apply now Accountant | G4S Secure Solutions | Centurion
Apply now Credit Controller
Apply now Billing Systems Administrator
Location: Chancery, Sutton
Apply now Accounts Assistant