Service Co-ordinator Tewkesbury, United Kingdom Up to 21300
Service Co-ordinatorLocation: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 21300 | Posted: 15 Nov 2019 | Closes: 20 Nov 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 190001SG
A great opportunity has arisen for a Service Coordinator to join our Customer Support Centre in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is part of G4S Secure Solutions (UK), the UK’s largest private provider of security solutions. G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is the leading integrator of fire and security solutions with a fully accredited 24 x 7 monitoring centre for fire, security and location-based services, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security government facilities.
the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing
of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered
a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock
Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has
operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
Reporting into the Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day scheduling and coordination of engineers, to deliver planned and unplanned (corrective) maintenance, installation work and associated administrative duties.
You will organise and plan the engineer’s diaries, in accordance with processes, maintaining accurate information on the system. You will also schedule engineers to carry out visits efficiently, to maximise their diaries.
Another key responsibility is to manage fault calls that have not been completed within the first visit, ensuring follow up actions are completed as quickly as possible to speed up resolution. You will also communicate with customers to ensure they are kept up to date about ongoing issues and scheduled visits from Engineers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer focussed environment
- The ability to prioritise work
- Experience of working in a process driven & high-pressure environment
- Experience of scheduling activities and coordinating the activities of others (preferably engineers) would be ideal!
- Experience in providing general administrative support in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) and able to adapt to use a range of computer applications, including resource management and scheduling tools.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask on several issues at one time with frequent interruptions.
- Good customer care skills with the ability to handle stressful situations
- The ability to build a rapport with engineers whilst controlling their activities
- Willingness to learn and undertake additional training as required.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible.
- 5 years checkable work history
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
Jobs that might be of interest: