Senior Vice President of Operations Nationwide Competitive
Senior Vice President of OperationsLocation: Nationwide | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: 040720SVP
The Sr. Vice President, Operations is responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization and to increase our client’s organizational productivity, efficiency, and profitability. He/she will oversee Regional Vice Presidents of Operations and provide leadership and coaching to employees at all levels. The Sr. Vice President of Operations will report on key operational insights as well as provide leadership and coaching to employees at every level.
- Develop and execute an Operational strategy to effectively optimize organizational resources. Oversees and evaluates performance of operations, pre-construction, field superintendents and project management. Collaborates with, Business Development, estimating, Finance, Human Resources, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Create growth and business strategies, goals and action plans. Presents operational strategy recommendations to the Regional CEO based on market research and Identifying new market opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Produce annual operational forecast, monitor performance and initiate corrective action to ensure forecast and budgets are attained.
- Provide disciplined financial reporting.
- Represent the company in a positive and highly professional manner while cultivating relationships and partnerships across organizations, vendor partners and communities in which we operate.
- Maintain compliance with safety and risk management practices and policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 20 years in general construction industry with at least 10 years at executive level.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Proven track record of strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to travel 30-50%
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: