Senior Vetting Administrator | G4S Secure Solutions | Centurion Centurion Market Related
Senior Vetting Administrator | G4S Secure Solutions | CenturionLocation: Centurion | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 25 Feb 2021 | Closes: 4 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: Senior Vetting Administrator | G4S Secure Solutions
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Senior Vetting Administrator
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Senior Vetting Administrator based at our head office in Centurion
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which a Senior Vetting Administrator plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Processing of all external and Internal vetting requests.
- Accurately and timeously processing of external vetting requests within the SLA
- Compiling and distribution of relevant reports to applicable parties within SLA time-frames
- Make recommendations based on the information obtained during the vetting process
- Issuing vetting numbers in line with vetting matrix
- Accurate and timeously compilation/update of billing sheets
- Maintain electronic database and filing system
- Assist with relevant queries
- Quality Control of reports
- Sending Psychometric Assessments to candidates as per role requirements
- Maintain relationships with suppliers responsible for documentary checks
Fingerprint verification via the Afiswitch system for external clients.
- Run fingerprint verification using the Ideco system for external clients
- Distribute Ideco reports to applicable parties
- Client training on the Ideco system and registration of new users
- Accurate and timeous compilation/update of billing sheets for the Ideco clients
- Ordering Ideco scanners
- Arrange for the loading of the new software
- Delivery of scanner(s) to clients
Senior Vetting Administration
- Training and supervise Junior Vetting Administrator
- Training and supervise new intern(s)
- Allocating tasks/work to ensure adherence to SLA
- Liaise with external clients and internal HR Managers with regards to vetting requirements
- Review and improve vetting submission process and ensure vetting is conducted in line with contract requirements.
- Review supplier costs annually and ensure we align our prices accordingly and advise management of more cost-effective suppliers.
- Ensure that supplier invoices are received, signed, and submitted for payment monthly.
- Continuous training for customers and internal stakeholders to ensure process enhancement
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12 (Matric) required
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
- 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Strong administration skills
- Sound experience in Vetting (Reference Checking and Background Checks)
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of selection processes
- Knowledge of vetting/risk assessment procedures
MS Office Computer skills
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Work under pressure
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
Jobs that might be of interest:Proposal Writer
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Apply now Security Operations Center Operator I
Location: Chlemsford, Massachusetts
Apply now Risk & Assurance Manager
Location: Home based
Apply now Business Development Manager, Security Solutions - GTA
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Apply now Business Development Manager, Security Solutions (Northern Ontario Territory)
Location: Sudbury, Ontario