Senior Treatment Manager - Harm Reduction BRIDGEND £40,915.15
Senior Treatment Manager - Harm ReductionLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £40,915.15 | Posted: 9 Jul 2019 | Closes: 23 Jul 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7951
Senior Treatment Manager - Harm Reduction
HMP Parc, Bridgend
Salary : £40,915.15 per annum
Full-time (40 hours per week)
G4S is a large and diverse company with operations in over 100 countries and more than 610,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company who are bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, innovative projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for Senior Treatment Manager - Harm Reduction to join our team at HMP & YOI Parc, a category B prison, in Bridgend, South Wales, currently holding over 1600 men and young people in a secure but modern environment.permitted in any area of the establishment. The conveyance of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco, cigarettes and e-cigarettes) through the Keylock and into the prison will be considered a disciplinary offence under the company’s Disciplinary Policy.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Treatment Management to promote the reduction of risk of harm to self and others by offenders by developing interventions, policies, staff training and research. Contributing to the development and analysis of all Safer custody procedures and individualised plans.
- Assisting in the evaluation of interventions delivered across the High Risk areas and reporting on performance using statistical data
- Active involvement in the development of other interventions and research within HMP Parc in relation to harm reduction across High Risk Areas , including via interface with HMP Parc’s Interventions and Research Panel.
- Development and Innovation Group which both focus on collaborative approaches to research, innovation and service development
- Maintaining the integrity of interventions delivered across the department
- Working collaboratively with all departments to reduce risk of harm and inform best practice
- Review and ongoing development of Harm Reduction strategies.
- Providing clinical supervision where appropriate to those delivering interventions
- Attendance at internal and external meetings where necessary including forming an active role within the Harm Reduction Steering group.
- Developing and contributing to individualised care plans for high risk offenders in conjunction with the Behaviour Analyst
- Developing staff training programme and assisting in delivery of training where applicable
- Liaison with Mental Health services in developing assessment of those at significant risk of harm to self.
- Direct line Management of Behaviour Analyst and Safer Custody Case Workers
- Direct line management of Safer Custody Outreach workers and service provision
- Manage the application and evaluation of CSIP processes and associated interventions.
- Development and coordination of Debrief processes for staff and offenders following a serious incident.
- Coordination of Staff welfare and staff support team post incident and for Coroners Inquests
- Quarterly supervision of ACCT Case Managers providing ongoing training and support
- HMP Parc Champion for the ACE trauma model, ensuring a Trauma informed approach is embedded in all practices
- Quality assurance and ensuring compliance with OSAG, HMIP and other audit baselines and Indicators
- Conduct investigations and enquiries and dictated by Functional Head
- Any other duties relevant to the role as dictated by Functional Head
The Ideal Candidate:
- Promoting and overseeing the delivery of Harm reduction interventions in line with agreed targets
- Excellent organisational skills; a detail-oriented approach
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and discretion at all times
- Experience in Treatment Management
- A full understanding of all policies and legislation in relation to reducing Harm and risk management
- Ability to deliver and evaluate interventions
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant subject is desirable
Jobs that might be of interest:Case Administrator - Harm Reduction
Apply now Behaviour, Health & Wellbeing and Development Caseworker
Apply now Learning and Skills Art Curriculum Manager
Apply now HR Administrator
Apply now Graphic Design Teacher