Senior Training Coordinator Chelmsford, Essex £23,500, pro rata
Senior Training CoordinatorLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £23,500, pro rata | Posted: 5 Feb 2019 | Closes: 2 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7550
Senior Training Coordinator
£14,099.99 per annum (£23,500 FTE)
Part Time - 24 hours per week (3 days per week - Monday - Friday)
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Senior Training Coordinator to join our Head Office team in Chelmsford, Essex.
Benefits as a Senior Training Coordinator:
- Salary of £14,099.99 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
You will be responsible for maintaining a learning management system (LMS) that meets all regulatory compliance needs and ensuring data accuracy and integrity. You will act as a support desk to users of the LMS and become an expert point of contact on this system for the Health business. You will be responsible for booking training and liaising with individual sites and external training providers to ensure a smooth deliver of training. You will help support individual sites in obtaining and maintaining training compliance.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience of working within a compliance role
- Able to use and have a good understanding of excel
- Experience of data input and retrieval
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and co- ordinate activities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Appreciation of the requirements around working with personal and sensitive information
- Previous experience of managing an LMS
- Experience of managing IT systems
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest: