Senior Service Transition SpecialistLocation: Bloxwich | Salary: 25500 | Posted: 18 Jan 2019 | Closes: 9 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
In addition to current daily responsibilities of the Service Transition Specialist this role will require
- Organising workflow and ensuring team members understand their duties and tasks
- Coaching individuals, resolving issues and serving as a link between the team and Management
- Setting goals and deadlines within in team and ensure these are met.
- Monitor productivity and provide constructive feedback
- Complete return to work interviews and approve annual leave requests.
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Act as the escalation point internally
- Oversee and report on branch performance for those customers placed in ‘intensive care’
- Work collaboratively with project teams as and when required
Jobs that might be of interest:Service Delivery Manager
Apply now DART Healthy Lifestyle Instructor
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Apply now Systems Account Lead
Location: Remote worker
Apply now CMB Administrator
Apply now CAD/Data Support